Hey, are you looking for the best free Antivirus Apps for Android? If yes then you are at the right place. Antivirus apps help users to clean Trojans and viruses from their smartphones and sd-cards.
Good antiviruses not only remove harmful malware and Trojans from your phone, but it also protects your data.
In this article, I have listed the 5 best free antivirus apps for Android. Based on your requirements you can select any app from the list.
So, without wasting more time let’s start.
1. Avira Antivirus
Avira Antivirus is one of the most powerful and popular antivirus app for Android. Once you Install this app It will automatically scan all your mobile apps.
It provides all the important tools that you need to protect your Smartphone’s from harmful viruses and Trojans. Avira antivirus block adware and spyware while to protect your device while browsing.
It automatically scans your memory card and device storage to optimize your device performance. It also comes with an integrated VPN that you can use for anonymous surfing.
Avira antivirus provides lots of awesome features such as.
- It allows you to scans your phone storage and memory card to optimize the performance of your Smartphone.
- Avira protects from ransomware which means it ensures third parties cant access your data.
- It regularly scans your Smartphone and removes viruses.
- Avira also comes with an integrated VPN that allows you to do anonymous surfing to increase privacy.
- It is lightweight and super easy to use. It scans your device and phone memory without consuming a large chunk of processing power.
2. Avast Antivirus
Avast Antivirus is also one of the most popular virus cleaner app for android. It is super easy to use. It protects your device from infected websites, harmful emails, viruses and phishing attacks.
Avast antivirus comes with an integrated VPN that you can use for safe and anonymous browsing. It sends you an alert when infected app or malware gets downloaded on your Android Smartphone. It also allows you to check how much time you spend on each app.
Avast antivirus provides lots of amazing features such as.
- It comes with a file scanner which allows you to scan files before opening it
- Avast antivirus provides photo vault functionality that you can use to hide your photos.
- You can also use Avast antivirus to remove junk and boost ram to optimize the performance of your android Smartphone.
- It also provide web shield for safe browsing.
- Avast antivirus also offers Wi-Fi security, Wi-Fi speed, Junk cleaner, hack check, Anti – theft, and virus cleaner.
3. AVG Antivirus
AVG Antivirus is an easy-to-use and powerful antivirus app for android. It protects your device from harmful Trojans and viruses. AVG antivirus provides photo vault and app lock functionality that you can use to keep your data protected.
With the help of AVG antivirus, you can scan Wi-Fi networks for threats. You can also scan your games, apps, and files in real-time. It also allows you to close all least important tasks to optimize the performance of your Smartphone.
With the help of this app, you can also hide your private files and photos in a fully encrypted vault and it also provides you insights about all the permissions data of other installed apps.
AVG Antivirus provides lots of awesome features such as
- It scans all the apps, files, and games of your Smartphone and removes all malicious files.
- It also offers Wi-Fi Scanner for a safe browsing experience.
- With the help of this app, you can close the least important task to improve the performance of your Smartphone.
- AVG also comes with an encrypted vault that you can use to hide your important files.
- It also detects and deletes unnecessary files to free some space from your device memory.
- With the help of this app, you can also get data about the permission level of Installed apps.
4. Bitdefender Antivirus Free
If you are looking for a basic antivirus app for your Android smartphone then you can use this. Once you install this app it will automatically scan all the apps that you have downloaded on your device and remove all harmful files.
Bitdefender is a highly optimized antivirus app which means it will scan your entire device without consuming much battery and processing power of your device.
It also provides an on-install scan feature which means it will automatically scan the new app before installing and remove the harmful files and Trojans.
Bitdefender also provides lots of amazing features such as.
- It automatically scans all your preinstalled apps and games and removes all the harmful viruses and Trojans.
- It is fully optimized which means it will keep your Smartphone protected without consuming lots of battery and processing power of your device.
- Bitdefender also provides an on-Install feature that will scan apps before installing them.
- It also offers a web shield feature for safe browsing.
5. McAfee Antivirus
McAfee is one of the oldest and popular antivirus app for android. It provides you all the important tools that you need to keep your device protected from harmful viruses and Trojans.
McAfee offers a memory booster, storage cleaner, and battery booster to improve the performance of your Smartphone. With the help of this app, you can also locate your device with the find my phone feature.
It also provides app protection which means it will also help you to find out which app may put your privacy in danger.
McAfee Antivirus comes with lots of stunning features such as.
- McAfee provides a spyware removal feature that you can use to stop phishing and you can also prevent third-party access to your data.
- You can also use this app to find your device with a map location and step-by-step tracking feature.
- It also offers Wi-Fi protection which allows you to scan and maintain safe browsing.
- McAfee also offers Anti Theft and device lock feature which will lock your device after 3 failed password attempts and it also takes the picture of the users.
So, that’s all from this blog, I hope you enjoyed this blog. If you found this article on the 5 best free antivirus apps for android informative then please share it with your friends and social media followers. If you have any confusion related to this article then feel free to ask in the comments section down below.